Tuesday, June 18, 2013

.10 months old.

I only have 8 weeks left until my baby turns one and starts to leave babyhood and enter toddlerhood. It's so bittersweet that if I think about it for more than 10 seconds my throat seizes up with choked back tears.




.Look who claps and "sings" now.

Notes: This month Baby Sister has perfected getting into a sitting position from her back to tummy, has learned to pull herself to standing, started to try her hand at "cruising" around furniture, and has a tooth {top left} breaking the surface as we speak {we've long been joking that she's willing herself not to get her teeth in to prolong nursing}.
She still wakes up around 3:00am to nurse but to be honest I think I must have Stockholm Syndrome because I kinda like the special moments with just the two of us. Someday in the very near future she wont need to wake up and I know that I will miss that quiet time with her all to myself more than words
can say.

No comments: