Friday, March 26, 2010

Pro Photos By My Favorite Artist!

This week my favorite photographer, the truely amazing Mike Long of Katchlight Studios (the same man that did my pin-up pictures) came to the house and took breathtakingly beautiful pictures of Amelia. He will actually be doing this 4 times this year and at the end we will get a gorgeous book with 80 photos as well as a dvd. Here is the link to this session's gallery http://katchlight.exposuremanager.com/g/amelia
the password is "nichole"

if there are photos that you feel you must have here is info from Mike himself on how much and how to contact him:

"As well as the loose prints available in that gallery, I also have a few packages which save people money, but they have to be bought direct from me, not using the gallery. If you want to buy just a few prints, then use that gallery. However, I have has some great packages that save you money, if you want any of the following please email him at: mikelong@mac.com

Package A:
One 11x14
Two 8x10's
Four 5x7's
Eight Wallets
$330

Package B:
One 16x20
Two 8x10's
Four 5x7's
Eight Wallets
$400

Package C:
One 20x30
Two 8x10's
Four 5x7's
Eight Wallets
$500

No comments: