Friday, June 18, 2010

Loving it...Part II

In a weekly effort to share some of my favorite websites here is the 2nd installment/site/idea:
Sh*t My Dad Says { http://shitmydadsays.com} is totally hilarious and even a bit heart-warming in it's own weird way. Here is the "premise" of this blog:
"After being dumped by his longtime girlfriend, twenty-eight-year-old Justin Halpern found himself living at home with his seventy-three-year-old dad. Sam Halpern, who is “like Socrates, but angrier, and with worse hair,” has never minced words, and when Justin moved back home, he began to record all the ridiculous things his dad said to him "
Justin's dad reminds me a little of my Grandad Shalz and thus I just love him. In fun news, this site has become so popular that a Sh*t My Dad Says book has been made and a show {staring William Shatner!} is coming this Autumn.
Enjoy!

No comments: