Thursday, July 15, 2010

Loving it...Part IV

Aside from the obvious {family, friends, pets} my two very favorite things on planet Earth are baking & stationary...luckily I am not alone. Sisters Ali & Nikki of Papery and Cakery are all about baking and paper goods {Ali is a baker - the "cakery" part of their business. Ali runs the "papery" side of things aka invitations and other paper goods} basically their business is my dream and i am super jealous.
I check in with their site's blog almost daily and am rarely disappointed by a post. Nikki has fantastic decorating, fashion, & entertaining ideas while Ali writes a weekly post with a new recipe each week {to make things even easier she includes step by step instructions along with photos}.
If you are even half as into these things as I am you will surely love their site/boutique/blog!

No comments: