Monday, September 27, 2010

R.I.P Part deux


Can you believe {maybe you can} that I have received more feedback {via phone calls and emails} on the post "R.I.P" than anything else that I have ever written? I'm still getting advice and {well meaning} questions on the subject of our wills and guardianship of Amelia. First of all, thank you so much to everyone; I got a lot of really helpful advice and really appreciate how much you all obviously care.

Just to update you, Cheyenne and I were able to summon up the courage to talk to the mysteriously alluded to "first choice" options and it worked out better than I could have hoped for! David Adams & Abigail Martin are very close and dear friends to myself, Cheyenne, & Amelia and they easily fit all of the criteria that was important to Cheyenne and I on this very important and sensitive subject. Please, if you don't know them already, consider them honorary family members!

Dear readers, you can now know that all is well, our wills are outlined and just need to be finalized and then I will no longer have this loose end dangling over my head. Thank you again.

No comments: