Thursday, September 30, 2010

This is how they get you.

They all said it {especially my Grandma Shalz} "you'll forget all of this, you wont remember the bad things and then you'll want another baby." {this followed by "that's how I had 6!" by said Grandma}. As usual, I failed to believe those wiser than myself and rolled my eyes and rubbed my aching 7 month pregnant back and thought "phft, yeaaaaah right".
Well, I'll be damned if it's not true. Perhaps it's because Amelia is closing in {all too quickly} on a year, or because so many people i know are pregnant with a first or second child, or a need for self destruction - but lately I cant stop thinking about adding another Clark to the brood.
Now, before you get excited let me make this very clear: we are not going to try for #2 now or even soon. Cheyenne and I have talked about our plans at length and decided that it would be best for all involved {me, Chey, Amelia, & baby} to not start trying until Amelia is 2.
That being said, I still think about it. A lot.

No comments: