Wednesday, June 6, 2012

.Glucose results.

My results are back in from last weeks test and I am happy to report that I am in no way suffering from gestational diabetes! Woo hoo! I am however a bit anemic - but since I run a bit anemic every single day of my life, pregnant or not, it's nothing to worry about other than trying to up my iron intake a bit.
Now that I am in my third trimester {well, I will be tomorrow} my appointments have moved to every two weeks, so my next one is on the 15th. I'm sure it'll be pretty routine with nothing much to report but of course I'll keep you updated.
Otherwise there's just not that much to report in general. My pregnancy is pretty uneventful {knock on wood} and Amelia has been pretty great {for a two year old}. We're just in the "calm before the storm" phase of things right now. We have 78 days until Alice gets here {what? how?!} so we're just kind of gathering everything together and making preparations where we can but otherwise just relaxing and enjoying our last few weeks as a family of 3 {well 5 if you count Josie & Sully}.

 

No comments: