Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Moving along for the "better"

My vomit spells are starting to taper off (phew) and have gone from a horrible 7 times a day average (not cool yo) down to 2ish (almost always breakfast and sometimes lunch). I'm pretty sure this is thanks to being later in the 1st trimester (just 2 weeks left) and I couldn't be more pleased to be able to say goodbye to the 1st trimester pretty soon. Things that are still plaguing me: my mouth tastes like loose change or a chain link fence (hey, we all did things in childhood that we aren't proud of and you shouldn't judge), I have to pee ALL of the time (i get up about 3 times a night), and I'm still really sleepy. But whatcha gonna do? Something new: I can now feel my uterus if i press on it...odd. Also, I'm pretty sure that the baby likes it's father more than me...the other day i was teasing Cheyenne (as i do) and got a sharp crampy (not scary just annoying) pain right around my ovary area, when I'm sore and grumpy and Cheyenne talks the pain goes away (not because i love him, which i do, but I'm sure because the spawn adores him already). This of course is not surprising, we've been joking for years that he'll be the "fun" one that the kids favor...but this early? Seriously? Oy!

No comments: