Friday, July 24, 2009

New day new attitude

My wonderful HR lady (as previously mentioned, i heart Fran) worked from home while recovering from surgery on my insurance freak out from yesterday. I'm calmer today (the hormones that make me cry like a little girl with a skinned knee have taken a backseat to vomit today). Fran contacted the new insurance provider and got a lot of my questions answered. True to what she said, the coverage is much better which is very good. Also a plus, my primary care doc and my primary gyno are both still covered and are in network (awesome). On the downside i cannot keep using my OB or deliver at the hospital that i had my heart set on but that'll be ok too. My Ob was nice enough to refer me to an in network OB that she likes and trusts and works out of an office on the Good Sam campus (which means all of my doc visits will be there and i really only have to go to St Vincents for the actual labor and delivery). So i head into the weekend with a much calmer mind. Phew!

No comments: