Saturday, August 22, 2009

Either im getting better or someone is plotting evil deeds

A week! I have not thrown up in exactly (as of 10 minutes ago) 7 days!!!!!!!!! I'm still nauseous (especially in the mornings) but no actual vomit in a whole entire week.
In less wonderful news i can barely button my pants now, in fact last week i wore an extra long shirt to cover up the fact that i didn't button my pants at work. Since I've lost so much weight from throwing up it means that I'm less wide but thanks to bloat and baby my pouch sticks out uncomfortably. I'm pretty sure that my days of being less wide are numbered...
On a lighter note, we went to Ace and picked out the color for the baby room (Yellow Lotus from the Benjamin Moore "Nutura" low-VOC line) and will have the room painted (minus the murals, which should be started on in late September or early October) in a couple of weeks! Exciting!

No comments: