Friday, January 22, 2010

Make up your mind already!

Eesh! We had our Monday appointment today (remember that we have one every Monday and every Friday from now on) and my fluid numbers were fantastic! Yay! I am measuring somewhere between a 9 and a 10 which is great and the highest that we've seen yet which is the proof the doctor needed to see to show that I was maybe taking it too hard and that the bed rest and guzzling of fluids is exactly what was needed. So, once again, we have reevaluated when to have the c-section with my doctor once again saying that she would like to have it done on the 12th of February if all continues on this same path. So there you have it, we're still a bit up in the air but it would seem that i am on the road to an easier (albeit more boring) rest of my pregnancy and the baby will most likely be here on the 12th.

No comments: