Friday, August 6, 2010

Need a party planner?

As most people that know me know, I love to plan and organize things {to an extreme, people that fail to agree tend to drive me up the friggen wall}. One of the bonuses when Cheyenne & I became engaged {besides the obvious} was being able to plan my wedding. Oh what great times those 15 months were! Afterward, when the bridal magazines and blogs came to a stop and the planning {of course} ended, i was a bit deflated and bored. Then, happily, it was replaced with baby preparations and planning. Now that she's here {and has made herself right at home I might add} I find myself once again, at an impasse with a lack of stuff on my plate to plan/organize/design. I have taken on {without being asked...but see me if i care. The answer: i do NOT} the task of planning the baby shower for my bestie, but frankly, that wont come to fruition for another 2 years {give or take 6 months}. I have Amelia's first birthday planned down to a tee, and of course {beings how it's August already} I have Thanksgiving & Chistmas already down to several grammatically and numerically correct outlines {thanks to both Microsoft Word & Excel}. So, basically, if you have anything that you need to look adorable and well executed you know where to find me: I'm the mom at the park giving dirty looks at the lady without a day planner and then gazing off into the distance with a glazed over stare....

No comments: