Thursday, June 30, 2011

.The secret's out!

.The Clarks & Sidwells at their wedding last June {look how teensy Peanut is}.



A while back I said that I was privy to a very exciting secret that I would have to keep quiet for a few weeks. Well, I am super happy to announce that my cousin Brianna & her husband Tyler are going to have their first baby this winter! Yay! I was told pretty early on {we talk via google chat throughout the week} but sworn to secrecy as only a small handful of people were in on the secret {their moms & Brianna's sister, Ashton}.
Little baby Sidwell has an EDD {estimated due date} of February 4th which, if you'll recall, is just 2 weeks earlier than what Amelia's was which means that our pregnancies will follow a similar-ish timetable. Yay for new baby cousins!

No comments: