Tuesday, June 14, 2011

.Sorry guys!

.16 months old.
.Blowing kisses.
.The coolest kid in town.


I've been a bad blogger lately and I'm sorry! I have a whole list of blogs that I read each morning and I know how annoying it can be when you take the time to check something daily and there aren't any changes.
We've been a bit busy lately. My mother & sister in law are coming to town this week and we've been getting the house and such ready. Then there's the kid. Oy vey! Between the teething, the toddler tantrums starting, and disruptions to her sleep routine she's been quite the handful and I just simply haven't had the energy.
After our guests leave I promise to have a minimum of one big catch up post with photos and the like as well as recipes and cocktails to make up for this weeks slip-ups. In the meantime, here are a couple of recent photos to tide you over!

No comments: