Tuesday, September 4, 2012

.Insatiable appetite.

As you know Amelia has never ever since the day she was born had a desire to eat much. She's not picky and will try anything....but when it comes to quantity she's a bit lacking. Not so with Baby Sister. Homegirl EATS. Constantly. If she's crying it's because she's hungry, we have yet to witness her cry for any other reason. She's actually a very very mellow baby and at this point is even "easier" than Amelia...with the exception that I feel like I am ALWAYS either breastfeeding or pumping.
I'm sure that a large part of this is her natural instincts to "catch up" in the weight department and for that I'm grateful and view it as a sign of a happy healthy baby...but man I cannot wait for it to slow down so I can have a dang break!


 

No comments: