Sunday, September 27, 2009

Eek!

Tonight whilst I was sitting in the tub (where i conduct all important matters) making a mental list of who we will need to send announcements to (yes, in four and a half months) i felt the first fluttering kicks of our baby! I looked it up and it's called a "quickening" which is a creepy alien sounding term that i refuse to use. So, since the wee one felt the need to make itself known when i was making one of my unnecessarily early lists it must mean that the tyke takes after it's mama...and grandmother (my mom is as anal retentive as I am)and loves loves loves a well laid plan and preparation more than most anything. After weeks of thinking we have a boy on our hands I am back to thinking we have a girl...like me...and my mom...lord help us!

No comments: