Monday, September 21, 2009

New post

Since it's been a while. It turns out that everyone was correct and the second trimester really is kind of just nice and mellow. I'm rarely throwing up anymore (though i did have an Oktober Fest related "situation") although i still cannot keep cereal in any form down to save my life. I've been eating tons and tons of fruit, it's my go to whenever my tummy is feeling a bit out of whack and it keeps me full of fiber which seems to be the most important thing on planet Earth that a pregnant woman can do according to any hemorrhoid related article...i refuse to get one, i want no damn part of it thankyouverymuch.
Otherwise it seems to be smooth sailing for now. We have the muralist coming out to work on the nursery next week and we have another ultrasound and check-up on October 2.

No comments: