Friday, September 11, 2009

Happenings

First of all football season is officially upon us (WOO HOO) and the first game of the season was between the most wonderful team on planet Earth (The Steelers of course) and the vile and awful Titans (first of all, who are you kidding? You're the Oilers and we know it. Second, "titans"? Really? You know that the people of Tennessee have no understanding of Greek mythology). We won in overtime and the whole thing made me so excited and stressed out (and yes folks, at one point i actually cried)that the wee got all fussy and made me most uncomfortable for the rest of the night in retaliation...i can only assume that this means one thing...My baby is a 49er's fan like it's father (curses)! Good grief.
Next weekend we (myself and the 2 49ers fans) get to enjoy my three very favorite things about the fall: Oktoberfest (I've purchased a maternity shirt that says "sometimes I'm a sour Kraut" on the belly), Pirate Fest (we even live in St Johns - home of the pirate fest - now!), and the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure (4th year in a row for me)! Excitement!

No comments: