Monday, April 26, 2010

Growing too fast

Over the weekend my mom and I went on a shopping rampage and bought Amelia more clothes than you can shake a stick at. This means that when I got home and went to put away her new clothes I had run out of space and needed to do some reorganizing. I decided that I would take out her newborn sized clothes since she has long outgrown them and put them away for safekeeping...what I did not realize is how sad it would make me to look at the teensy tiny clothes that she was once swimming in and think that she would now rip them to shreds like the Incredible Hulk if we tried to get her into them. Seeing her day in and day out I don't realize how fast/much she is growing until physical evidence proves it to me, to pick at the scab a bit more I then went and watched the video of her 1st bath again and just marveled at how big she is compared to then and it's only been a couple of months!


1 comment:

Anonomously Apologetic said...

how do you think it feels never seeing her? She's growing like crazy!!