Friday, May 7, 2010

You've got mail.

Ever since I was a wee thing I have adored getting and sending correspondence. Most of you have received some hilariously formal invitation or a card for a holiday that doesn't denote a card from me simply because i love love love stationary in all of it's many forms. And almost as much as i love all things writable I also love getting a new letter or card in the mail.
I would like to say thank you to a few people that have sent me some very sweet and thoughtful cards this week:
To my *sister* Amanda - Thank you for the sweet card, it came on a day when I could really use the smile and made me think of you! Pretty soon you'll be just a short drive away and I totally cannot wait. I wouldn't know what to do without such a great friend.
To my Aunt Jane & Uncle Jim - Thank you so much for the sweet and pretty card and the kind gift! I am so happy to hear that you read this blog (I'm never really sure who all reads this) and get to keep updated on my little family.
To my mom - Thank you for the sweet card from my mother on my very first mothers day as one myself...i think i get my love of cards, letters, and stationary from you!