Tuesday, February 28, 2012

.Congratulations Dave & Amy!.

I've been such a spaz with posting lately that I totally forgot to write an update on the Hawaiian wedding of our good friend David & his new bride Amy.
A couple of weeks ago Cheyenne flew out to Kauai to be the best man at Dave's wedding {I felt no desire whatsoever to spend 10 hours on a plane with a 2 year old while dealing with the woes of the 1st trimester so I stayed home}. Dave & Chey have been best friends for 15 years and in that time they have zig zagged across the country {Iowa, Ohio, Nevada, Colorado, & Oregon all being places that they have lived together}, lived in a tent 9,000 feet up, and had a million stories and adventures along the way. They're closer than most brothers that I know.
I'm told that the weekend was a blast with a rum tour, hula dancing, fire dancing, hiking, snorkeling and lots of good food, friends, and drink.
After a honeymoon in Whistler {because when you live in Maui going somewhere tropical on your honeymoon seems redundant} they are back home and looking forward to what comes next.
Congrats guys!


No comments: