Sunday, February 5, 2012

.How dare you not know personal details about my life, total stranger.

Being a parent makes you think crazy thoughts that border on selfish that you never thought that you would have. This goes a little extra for the stay at home mom I think.

Examples:

1. "What the? Who on EARTH would play their stereo at 9:00pm? Bastards!"

2. "Is the neighbor lady actually working in her garden at noon? Doesn't she know it's nap time? So help me Jesus is she wakes up this child."

3. "Oh I see, we spent all of our money on the fancy sinks so we couldn't afford a changing table in the ladies room...real nice, Mr. Restaurant Owner, real nice."

4. "Ugh, I hate recess time - don't those kids ever shut the hell up, it's nap time! And damn it, that neighbor lady is in her garden AGAIN!"

Mostly it's just a bunch of sarcasm and obscenities aimed at people who are doing totally normal things that they have no idea could cause an inconvenience for me and I never actually freak out on these people in real life....but in my head that neighbor lady in her garden is getting a beating.



No comments: