Tuesday, February 28, 2012

.Yeah, she's cute.

Every girl loves a nice bubble bath and Amelia is certainly no exception. Most nights I don't put bubble bath in the tub with her because even with sensitive skin formulas I worry about her having a reaction to too many chemicals.
But a couple of times a week she gets her beloved bubbles and it makes quite the experience. Tonight was Chey's turn to give Amelia her bath and put her to bed and it was not a "bubble night". I'm told that the following took place:

Amelia {in the tub}: "Daddy...bubbles?"
Cheyenne: "Sorry buddy, no bubbles tonight."
Amelia {turning her back and splashing the water with her hands}: "Ohh bubbles. Daddy no bubbles. Mimi wants bubbles. Mimi LOVES bubbles."

that last part was said totally to herself. Cheyenne laughed so hard that he started having a fit. Then after she went to bed he came upstairs and told me and I laughed so hard that I had a fit. Then I wrote it down on this blog so that I can read this in the future and laugh at what a funny little thing she was at 2.

No comments: