Thursday, May 24, 2012

.Sisters in cahoots.

Last night was a bit rough, after Amelia was put down for the night & I came back upstairs to the family room we could hear her down there wide awake moving furniture around like she does and talking to her stuffed pig & cat and generally being a two year old.
After a while Cheyenne could take no more of it and went down there to check on her. As we had suspected from the noises, she had moved her bed 3 feet from the wall and was chattering away with her toys. He tucked her back in and told her to go to sleep and it would seem that she minded and the room went quiet.
Then she woke up crying at 11:00pm. When I checked on her she just said that she wanted a nap so I tucked her back in and gave her a kiss. She was asleep before I even got to her bedroom door. But then, she woke up  similarly at 1:30am, 3:45am, 5:05am & for good at 7:15am. Each time with the same sleepy not sure why she was awake issue.
At each of these same times I was woken up by Alice/pregnancy. Between an overly large meal & ongoing GERD and an impending 3rd trimester {which, as of today is just 2 weeks away} I was physically miserable and my throat burned with the fire of a thousand suns thanks to stomach acids that wont stay where they go and I kept choking and was generally a mess. In fact at the 1:30am wake up call I had to have Cheyenne take care of Amelia while I ran to the bathroom to throw up. Awesome.
When 7:15am rolled around {our daily wake up time} Cheyenne went to get Amelia as he does every day and bring her into our bed for a little snuggle before the day officially starts at 7:30am. As soon as she got into the room she wanted on me. "Mommy, up & down Mommy" {instead of asking to be picked up she just says "up & down" - we don't have the heart to correct her} and she curled up on me and patted my belly. Just quietly patting and rubbing right exactly where Alice happened to be and she refused to move for 20 minutes.
I'm not sure what those two are up to but it would seem that they're already connected.

.

No comments: