Tuesday, May 22, 2012

.Slimmer look.

I've finished our baby registry {the bulk of which I did about a year ago but I've tweaked it here and there since then} and not surprisingly it's much smaller the second time around. I think I had 2 pages worth of stuff on it when I was pregnant with Amelia but this time around there's just 27 total things.
We've once again gone with Amazon.com because in my opinion it is the very best registry out there. Amazon themselves have just about everything under the sun and if for some reason you know of something that you want that they don't have you can still add it to your registry via their "universal button" {which has allowed me to add items from Etsy.com & our photographer}, I am in no way paid by Amazon for this endorsement but I do think it's worth the mention if you have the need for a registry of any kind {baby, wedding, birthday, etc}. I can't say enough good things about it.

For those few {close relatives & friends I would assume}who might be interested here is the link to our new baby registry.



 

No comments: