Friday, August 10, 2012

.Baby news that is mine.

Today was my weekly OB checkup and everything seems fairly good. I say "fairly" because although Baby's heartbeat and vitals appear to be picture perfect, I am measuring small and the last ultrasound showed that the baby is also on the small side, not alarmingly so, but in about the 25th percentile. So to be on the safe side my doctor has ordered a BPP {of which I had several with Amelia} for next week, which is also our last visit before The Big Day. The doctor has assured us that there's nothing to be worried about and that they are only doing it to get as much info as possible on the baby since we're having a c-section. Better safe than sorry I suppose...though it seems impossible for me to go through a pregnancy with anything less than 10 ultrasounds.




 

No comments: