Monday, August 13, 2012

.The cleaning list.

I've mentioned a few times that we have to get our house deep cleaned before we have our parents come into town {they're all staying with us} and it's a scary ponderous task. I typed out a list of what needs to be done and it was no joke, four whole pages long. Yesterday we packed Amelia up and sent her over to her godparents house for the day {thank you thank you thank you David & Abigail for taking such great care of our kid for 7 hours}. Needless to say Amelia had a significantly better day than her parents did. After 7 hours of sweating and scrubbing we were able to knock off 1 page of our list. That's not quite the amount of progress that I was hoping for but it's a good start. I'm going to be knocking out what I can during the week but it's supposed to be disgustingly hot and Amelia is less than helpful so I think I have to try and fit in what I can during her naps. Wish me luck!


 

No comments: