Monday, August 13, 2012

.Baby Shower.

We had our baby shower this weekend and it was awesome. The only drawback is that we were having such a great time that we didn't get any photos! I pretty much hate myself for the total lack of photographic coverage but whatcha gonna do?
Cheyenne and I put in a ton of work to make it our version of perfect and we were both really really happy with how everything turned out. The food was great and the whole set up was adorable.
I'd like to give a huge heartfelt thanks to all of the people that helped out and make our day possible:
My Dad the grillmaster & toddler wrangler
Meegan & Tom Watts
Abigail Martin & David Adams
Thanks to these guys for picking up or bringing last minute items that slipped my mind, manning the grill, keeping an eye on my child while I got to relax, and just being great folks to have around.
Amelia also had a blast. Our friends Tony & Erin came with their daughter, Nora, who's just 12 weeks younger than Peanut and they played and played and played for about 5 hours. It was incredibly precious and made me all the more excited to see our own little girls playing together someday.

Here are the only 3 photos that we got the whole day. Sad that I didn't get more but at least these three are adorable....

.Amelia & Nora making mischief, all you need for a great time is an empty box and the great outdoors.

.The girls playing hide & seek.

.Having a moment in the sun with Papa.




 

No comments: