Tuesday, January 15, 2013

.It's 32 degrees but summer is on my mind.

We are intending to do some traveling this spring to visit family {Missouri & Nevada} and both trips will involve some swimming action for the littles.
As I was making my checklists for packing it occurred to me that new swimsuits would need to be purchased for the 2013 season. YAY! As you know I pretty much love shopping for little lady swimwear each spring/summer so the fact that I get to do it a little earlier this year is just all the better.
As always I'm going with Janie & Jack for the suits and most of the accessories. Amelia has had a suit from them every year and I love how well they hold up even though she's super hard on them. I also like that they are so so cute without being at all too mature {toddlers in sluttish swimsuits make me cringe on so many levels}.
I had my eye on the 2nd suit listed here for a while but just today the one listed on top came out and I have to say I'm torn. Do I go retro-sophisticated or frilly-girly. Usually the idea of overly frilly things makes the feminist in me bristle but that aqua color and those ruffles paired with a surprise pop of sunshine yellow on the sandals might just be a bit to much adorable temptation for me to resist {and this year it'll be double the cute with matching big & little sisters}. Your thoughts?


aqua with a burst of yellow

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5



navy & white with a bit of red

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

No comments: