Monday, January 28, 2013

.My big girl turns 3.

My mom has come into town for Amelia's birthday and we're having such a good time that I don't want to take too much time away from it to write all of the details of Amelia's birthday down right now. However, I do have time to upload some photos of the big day with you guys {I'll make a right proper post with details later this week after things get back to "normal"}....

.Her "big" present...a new playhouse {from PBK in case you need one for yourself}.



.Cheyenne, my mom, & I all blew up all 90 balloons during naptime then Cheyenne built this arch with a needle & thread. Clearly he needs a special gift this fathers day for being the best dad in the world!.
.Amelia & her Papa {sorry about this being sideways. Blogger switched up it's formatting a while ago and I can't for the life of me figure out how to rotate photos in it}.
.Grammy & the birthday girl.


.Auntie Meegan taking some time for baby lovin'.
.Amelia & her best friend Nora.



.Abigail holding Nora's baby brother, Henry.
/Amelia, Eulen, & Nora all up to some kind of mischief or another.




.David showing off his cake slice {he's already put in a request to have the same thing for his birthday.....in November}.



.Big girl birthdays can really tucker out little girls.



No comments: