Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dreams


So it should come as no surprise that of course i have been having bizarre baby related dreams (2 nights ago i dreamt that i gave birth to our dog). However, it would seem that the baby lust/dream situation is affecting others as well. I got an email from my mom today saying that she had had a funny dream about the Clarkling and it was so funny/cute/sweet to me that i think it deserves it's own post. Here it is in my mother's own words:

"Ok, well first of all it was a girl. I was at the hospital when you gave birth and Cheyenne brought the baby out into the hall all wrapped up in a pink blanket and it had a head full of soft dark blond hair that was styled in a bouffant. Much like that portrait of you when you were little in the red skirt/pink shirt. It was perfectly styled and dry although it had just come from your womb. I touched it and played with it a little then asked Cheyenne if you had seen her hair yet and what you thought. Cheyenne reported that you were very upset by it but you were sure I would be pleased. It was a cute baby but it had old lady hair and it didn't seem aware of it because she was smiling and laughing. I loved her."

First of all the mental image of this baby is beyond hilarious to me, but the sweet affection that she had for the baby is (to me and my pregnant hormones) so adorably touching.

No comments: