Sunday, November 29, 2009

time to pay the piper

So, not unlike the rest of the country I over-indulged over the past holiday weekend. Normally this wouldn't worry me too much but since i have my gestational diabetes test on Friday I'm a bit worried about all of that pumpkin and apple pie I've consumed. For the next 5 days I'm guzzling water like a camel and hoping for the best come Friday. Also, i have to get a blood draw and a shot - both things alone make me faint (literally...it's written in red sharpie on my med records) so I'm sure the combo happening within 15 minutes of one another is going to send me over the edge. Blech. On a more positive note i got an email from the stationer today saying that she would be dropping the baby shower invites and favors off at my office on Tuesday! Yay!

No comments: