Thursday, November 8, 2012

.Four more years.



Although I try to keep the ole blog here fairly politically neutral so as not to offend anyone {it's a blog about my family not politics afterall} it would be remiss if I didn't at least touch on this weeks presidential election since it's such a major thing happening right now.
I feel very passionately about politics as I feel they are directly tied to my values and beliefs, how I raise my children and for the most part with whom I generally associate {there are the exceptions of course}.
I won't get up on my soapbox about this or that candidate but I will say that when all is said and done whether an election goes "my way" {it did} or not, I am most proud and grateful that I am an American and I have a right to cast my vote for the person I feel most fit to run my country...and in those years it doesn't go my way {2000 & 2004} I have the right to voice my disappointment without any fears.

.The girls on election night parked on the couch "watching" the results come in.




No comments: