Wednesday, November 21, 2012

.Month 3.



You see that smile and happy face? Girlfriend looks like this every waking moment {well this or this with a boob covering part of it}. Cheyenne and I marvel every day at what a sweet little person she is. Amelia was a very loving baby and always wanted to cuddle but was a bit more serious, Alice on the other hand is all bubbles and sunshine. I actually think it makes for a nice contrast and keep my fingers crossed that it makes for two compatible personalities.
I don't have height/weight stats or percentiles this month because she doesn't go in for her checkup until closer to the 4 month mark. I'm a bit late putting this month's post up because I kept planning to just do that on my own but would forget to weigh her {I don't have a baby scale so I was thinking the produce section at the grocery store? Post office scale?} and I'm already so late that I just figured we could skip that part this month.
Littlest Miss is still waking up every two hours to nurse at night {lord in heaven have mercy on me} which isn't the best HOWEVER {warning: this may be oversharing} she's big enough that I can at least "side nurse" now so when she's hungry I can just pull her into bed next to me and we're each able to stay mostly asleep instead of a full waking up & rocking situation. So that's something I guess.
In happier news she laughed for the first time! On 11/15/12 at 7:35pm {yes, I wrote it down} Amelia was playing in her bedroom and I was making dinner while Cheyenne & Alice were playing upstairs and after much tickling her daddy got her to make her very first giggles.
A few days later I once again missed it when she laughed at something terribly hilarious that her big sister did. It wasn't until just last night {11/20/12} that she finally laughed for Mommy. Oy.
So far it would seem that she is very very much a Mommy's girl. Amelia is and has always been a Daddy's girl, they are two peas in a pod and alike in every way. Alice on the other hand is the reverse. I feel this will somehow be used against us when they are 14 & 16. For now it's adorable.


No comments: