Monday, January 17, 2011

.Are you ready for some football.


As I'm sure you know, our Oregon Ducks lost the National Championship game to Auburn by 3 little points. I was planning on making a post about this right after the game but I have only this weekend been able to come to terms with the loss. Heartbreak aside, it was a great game that was really exciting and with such a young healthy team and an amazing coach I'm sure we'll be back for redemption sooner rather than later.
In other Football news we are smack in the middle of the NFL playoffs and it's going just exactly as I had hoped. My least favorite teams are all eliminated, my beloved Steelers are still in it, and I don't loath any of the final four teams. Delish! Next week we play the foot loving Jets {if you pay any attention to football you know why this nickname is hilarious} at home in Heinz Field. If we win that game then we are going to the Super Bowl {or "home" as I like to call it}! GO STEELERS!

No comments: