Monday, January 17, 2011

.Golden Globes

My mom & I l-o-v-e award season in Hollywood. For as long as I can remember we've watched the awards shows together {or on the rare occasion when we aren't together in person we are attached at the ear via phone} - we know our stuff inside and out but our favorite part is the red carpet. Someday we will dethrone Joan & Melissa Rivers and take their places on the carpet! Here are my notable mentions from the 2011 Golden Globes red carpet...

Best Dressed

Eva Longoria in Zac Posen
This was my #1 favorite of the night. I thought this was so classy and beautiful and it's not often that a short girl can rock a dress this long and dramatic so well. Amazing! Olivia Wilde in Marchesa
So pretty - that's just the perfect word, pretty pretty pretty.
Mila Kunis in Vera Wang
I love it. There was a ton of Emerald green last night but I thought Mila wore it best.

Carrie Underwood in Badgley Mischka
Very elegant and sophisticated - my favorite of the "nude" colored dresses.

Worst Dressed

Julianne Moore in Lanvin
This is my #1 least favorite from the night. I hate the cut, the color, all of it. She's such a stunning lady - she needs to fire her stylist.
Michelle Williams in Valentino
Oh Michelle Williams, why? This looks cheap and tacky. Daisies? Really? Oh no.
January Jones in Versace
Um...there are no words - this was even more horrible on stage when she moved. No no no.
Anne Hathaway in Armani
Anne Hathaway actually looked worse on tv - it's not nearly as awful looking in this photo as it was on tv. P.S. eat a ham sandwich Homegirl!










No comments: