Monday, January 3, 2011

.You say you want a resolution.

What with it being the start of a new year I've had resolutions on my mind and until a couple of days ago I couldn't come up with something that I felt was "resolution worthy", I don't really have any vices that require me to give them up {unless you count my love of all things pork - which I do not, in fact, count as a "vice"} and I feel like I have enough on my plate without adding a hobby or some such so I was a bit stumped.
Then I got to thinking about our future {near and far} and plans and it occurred to me that if things move along at the plan/pace that Cheyenne & I have talked about then getting my body healthy inside and out for another baby would be the exact perfect New Years resolution as far as timing and importance go. I don't have a weight goal or anything as specific as that - rather, I just want to be in a healthy place next year when we have talked about starting to try for "Clarking 2: the pregnancy returns". I think it's a pretty good one. What's your resolution?

No comments: