Wednesday, March 9, 2011

.One year photo gallery up for 3 days only.

Our favorite photographer, Mike Long at Katchlight Studios, has completed the online gallery of photos that he has taken of Amelia over the last year! We are to pick 80 shots {20 from each of the 4 sessions} that will be compiled into a beautiful {we've seen the samples} album/"coffee-table style" book and a DVD with a slide show set to music of the 80 shots that we choose. I'm pretty excited. I went through all of them to narrow down my round 1 list and it is amazing to see how much she has changed {not just grown, but her looks are so different} in the last year.
I have my 80 picked and Cheyenne is working on his list, tonight after Peanut has gone to bed we'll compare notes and go from there. My goal is to have my list turned in by the end of the week.
In order to view the gallery go here and type in 7d21a264 as the "access code". Please let me know if you have any issues getting to the photos and let me know which ones are your favorites {any help narrowing down is welcome}! Please note: this gallery is only up for viewing for the next 3 days, after that it'll be taken down.



No comments: