Wednesday, March 2, 2011

.Vintage clothing love.

They just don't make 'em like they used to. Never was a saying as true as it is when it comes to today's children's clothing. Everyone knows that I love clothing lines like Janie & Jack, Belle Parish, and the like but it's still hard to find really cute clothing that doesn't look like it was made by a 6 year old in China.
Lucky for me I stumbled upon two great Etsy shops that specialize in just what I'm looking for! Pop on over to Baby Beenos and/or Teeny Bunny and prepare to swoon! Here are some of my favorites from each...


A sweet 1940's inspired dress from Teeny Bunny

1920's inspired dress from Teeny Bunny
Adorable sun dress from Teeny Bunny
Black & white cuteness from Baby Beenos
This makes me feel like Spring is here - from Baby Beenos
How perfect would this be as an Easter dress? From Baby Beenos


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you found these sites! I will add them to my favorites and definitely check 'em out. You're absolutely right about kids clothes.