Thursday, December 8, 2011

.Christmas pajamas.

Every Christmas for as long as I can remember and then some I always got a new set of festive jammies to wear on Christmas eve and into Christmas morning - the same tradition was held my my cousins {Derek & Brynn} so I assume that it was something that my grandparents started but im not totally sure and since I love pajamas I never questioned it much.
Of course this is a tradition that I want to share with my own children. Last year Amelia wore this cute little footie pajama from Janie & Jack. This year I'm going with this adorable organic cotton ensemble from Hanna Andersson who makes my very favorite kids pajamas.


I think Little Miss will look super cute, and more importantly she'll be warm and cozy in them. Yay for fun traditions getting passed down to a new generation!


No comments: