Monday, April 16, 2012

.What's your fetus up to?.

I realized that I've been really bad about pregnancy updates {sorry} but I think it's because at this point in this pregnancy I feel almost exactly the same as I did at this point last time. Alice has been kicking at me for about a week and a half now but not so hard that anyone else can feel yet. My GERD is back in full force and I'm usually in "dragon mode" especially when I lay down. And yes, just like last time I choke on my own stomach acids in my sleep and almost asphyxiate all 1970's rocker style {see also: Keith Moon, John Bonham, Jimi Hendrix, Bon Scott}.
According to the good folks at thebump.com Baby Sister is the length of a cantaloupe this week and has a digestive system that is producing meconium already and she has working taste buds so I can blame her entirely for my recent hot dog cravings {p.s. seriously? hot dogs?}.

 

No comments: