Wednesday, July 13, 2011

.Distractions.






During the day when I need to get things done {a load of dishes, laundry, cleaning, etc} Amelia is fairly good about entertaining herself. One of my go to distractions that I unleash when I need her occupied for a little while are the two Hallmark recordable storybooks {one from her Gramma Renee & one from her "honorary grandmas" Vicky & Darleen}. If you are like most people of my generation then you are raising your children some distance from where your extended family live and if you haven't heard of these books I suggest that you check them out. Hallmark has a large selection of titles and my child at least, loves them. It's a sweet way to help little ones remember the sounds of their family that they don't get to see often enough.

No comments: