Sunday, July 17, 2011

.Sit still.


Hair. My child has lots and lots of hair. Since it curls into pretty ringlets about 3/4 of the way down when it's dry it hits just slightly below her shoulders but when it's wet it goes well past that. Not only is it long but she has a ton of it! Hair clips for toddlers really don't do the trick anymore and I have to use my own hair pins to keep her bangs out of her face. Without pulling her bangs back she seriously looks like a sweet little sheep dog.
I've been holding out on getting her hair cut because I've yet to see a 1 year old girl with a hair trim in any shape other than semi-mullet which is just not going to happen. However, since her hair grows so quickly I think that around her second birthday it'll be long enough for a trim without becoming a mullet.
When that time comes we are for sure going to Sit Still Salon in West Linn. It's so darn cute that I'm half tempted to take her more often than needed just for the experience! Ha! If you're a mom in the Portland area with a mop top offspring of your own you should check them out!

No comments: