Friday, July 22, 2011

.TGIF.


This week's cocktail was picked because we are having our friends David & Abigail over for brunch this weekend. The three go-to brunch cocktails are the bloody mary, mimosa, & bellini. I think that I've shared one of each in previous posts but still decided to share a twist on the mimosa. I've yet to meet a person that will turn down a mimosa, they're so tasty! In fact, I even have a friend who drinks them outside of breakfast/brunch {a bit like eating pumpkin pie in the spring if you ask me but to each his own}. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Passion Fruit Mimosa
Ingredients:

1 cup of champagne/sparkling wine/prosecco, chillled
1/2 cup of passion fruit juice, chilled
strawberry for garnish

Directions:
Fill champagne flute or glass with champagne then juice and garnish with a fresh strawberry. Enjoy!

No comments: