Monday, July 18, 2011

.The movies.


When is a child old enough to see a movie in a theater? Cheyenne and I are guessing between 3-5 depending on the child and film. This fact is killing me each time I see the trailer for Winnie the Pooh which just looks so completely adorable that it almost takes my breath away {it could be that I love the Keane song playing in the background}. For the most part our house is pretty anti-Disney Corp but I make exceptions now and again {Hines Ward being on Dancing with the Stars, Modern Family, the heart wrenching "Up" & "Wall-E" movies as well as the uber-cute Ratatouille} and if Amelia was just a wee bit older Winnie the Pooh would be THE perfect first movie to take her to. Sigh.
What do you think the right age is to take a child to their first movie? Do you remember yours?

No comments: