Friday, September 9, 2011

.Football is back.

The very best time of year has officially started....football season! I have to tell you folks, even though it's 100 degrees outside I have already mentally said goodbye to summer. Last night we watched the season opener game {Packers and Saints} while during the commercials I went though my fall and winter cookbooks {I have a whole book on gingerbread based recipes that is my perennial favorite}.
Last week was the first Oregon Ducks game of the season as well. Amelia has been playing with her little football {Daddy's been trying to teach her to throw it the right way} and all seems right with the world again. Sadly, for the first time in six years Cheyenne and I wont be together on the opening weekend of the season {he's flying out to Boston for business this Sunday-Wednesday}. Lame.
In more happy football news I found this completely hilarious football article that had me screaming with laughter. Enjoy.

P.S. my beloved Steelers play the G.D. Ravens this weekend...I'll be a fit of nerves and curse words. GO STEELERS!




No comments: