Thursday, September 29, 2011

The most wonderful time of the year...is almost here.

Can you believe that Christmas is just around the corner? The local stores already have aisles of Christmas stuff out {although, I find it kind of annoying that they dont wait until November}. This brings me to my yearly hunt for Amelia's Christmas dress. Last year we got her a beautiful dress from Janie & Jack and I figured I would get this years dress from there as well. However, I'm not that impressed with this years offerings. There is really only one dress that I kind of like and even that one isn't exactly what I want. I've been looking all over my regular haunts and have it narrowed down to two choices:


There's this super pretty option from Nordstrom.
And this adorable option from Gymboree

The one from Nordies is pretty much beautiful but im afraid it might be too formal {the Christmas dress is for visiting Santa, formal portraits, & Christmas itself} so for that reason im leaning towards the Gymboree option with maybe a little sweater. What do you think? Should I go with the pretty over the top one that will look fantastic in formal portraits or should I go with the more relaxed but also very pretty and festive option?



No comments: