Wednesday, January 4, 2012

.Barf.

Classy post title huh? I'm not feeling well enough to come up with anything more clever {sorry folks}. Remember earlier in the week when I told you about Amelia being super sick and how I thought it might be food poisoning? Wrong! It's a stomach virus and all three Clarks have it. L-A-M-E. Amelia is thankfully on the mend and working at about 90%, Cheyenne is at about 75%, and bringing up the rear {pun not intended} I am at about 60%.
Thanks to being beyond green around the gills my house has entered that state of "it would just be easier to burn it to the ground and collect the insurance than to clean it" point and I'm pretty much too exhausted to do much about it. However, it's making me the crazy. If you're reading this and have a non-judgmental housekeeper that works for good conversation instead of currency send her my way.  

No comments: