Tuesday, January 17, 2012

.Swimsuit season?.

Haha, okay, perhaps it's not swimsuit season yet {or anywhere near it for that matter}. But my favorite children's clothing store, Janie & Jack, is already rolling out their 2012 swimsuits and they are {as always} so stinkin' cute!
Last summer I got Amelia an adorable swimsuit from J & J {as I did the year before} but being a toddler that loves the water I must say that by the time September rolled around that suit was lookin' a bit rough and dingy. Between that and the fact that we'll be spending even more time at the pool this year {now that she's bigger} and I'm thinking that it'll be smart to get a few swimsuits and rotate them. Also, this means that I wont have to pick just one from all of the great choices. I'm thinking 3ish suits should work out best {one for the big pool, one for the little yard kiddie pool & sandbox, & one for the fountains/lakes/rivers/ocean}. Here are the choices that I have narrowed down though I'm sure that there will be a few more added as Janie & Jack come out with more summer collections.





I hope this post brings you a bit of sunshine and thoughts of summer on this cold winter day!


No comments: