Friday, January 6, 2012

.So excited.

Amelia's second birthday is coming right up {January 27th} and I'm so excited because it's so fun to plan and celebrate birthdays for my little one!
We are having the actual party on the 28th since it's a Saturday and it's going to be really cute. I've been planning it since...oh, ya know, the day after her last birthday {and yes, I'm already compiling ideas for next year}. This year the day is going to have a monkey vibe {"theme" feels too kitchy} and the color scheme is pink & yellow. I've gotten everything ordered and all of my ducks in a row for the party.
For her gifts, we decided a while back {I even did a blog post about it} that we are making a playroom for her which she's going to totally love. We have all of the things purchased {play kitchen, toy shelves, book rack, table & chairs, etc} and this weekend {now that we're FINALLY on the mend from the bubonic plague} we are going to be rearranging the family room and painting it as step 1 of the process. It's going to be a long couple of weeks getting the party and playroom set up but it'll be so worth to see her have such a great time.

In other exciting news my cousin Brianna is going to have her baby on January 26th so her daughter {Madelyn} will be EXACTLY 2 years {minus 1 day} younger than her cousin Amelia!

No comments: